Our organization is value driven and principle centered, serving our patients, employees, customers and community within the Columbia River Region.
- The individual as a whole human being with unique and diverse interdependent physical, spiritual, emotional and social needs.
- Professionalism, respect, dignity and confidentiality in all interpersonal relationships.
- Environments that promote wellness, health and healing.
- The mind’s influence and its importance on health and healing.
- The educational process that supports participation in health decisions through access to accurate and understandable information.
- Integrity, honesty and open communication in all relationships.
- Employees as partners, decision makers and ambassadors of our mission and values.
- Innovation by rewarding creative risk-taking in the pursuit of excellence.
- Leadership that exemplifies and promotes teamwork, flexibility, caring and commitment to innovation and excellence.
- Efficient use of resources through partnerships and strategic alliances that provide financial strength, high-quality care and services.